Thursday, September 13, 2012

Third(ish) Week In and I'm Already Losing Track of Time

As predicted, my supposedly "daily" posts are slowly turning into "every few days". Actually, one of my best friends pointed out that it's been nearly two weeks since I last posted. I started writing a post last week, talking about how Labor Day screws up the school schedule, but as you can see, that never got posted. Two weeks is a lot of ground to cover, so I'll make this fairly brief, so I can spend more time writing about my very fun (but very short) jaunt down to Los Angeles!

So, the past two weeks have looked something like this:
Class, readings for class, stressing about readings for class, spacing on reading commentaries, work, grumbling about work, stressing about getting homework done while at work, obsessively cleaning my house, late nights, limited sleep, and poor eating habits. (I told you it was going to be brief; about the only exciting thing is that my roommate is awesome and we had an awesome party last weekend)

The travel I've been doing this month is certainly to blame, though transitioning from full-time work to full-time school has also been difficult. Really what needs to happen is for the internet to go away. That's what I'm going to blame. Does anyone else feel this way: when you have all the time in the world, you don't spend it at the computer but when you're busy, you find every possible way to not do the work you are responsible for?

No comments:

Post a Comment