Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Quickie

I have about a million things that I need to tell you all about, but I am stocked full of papers to propose, memos to write, and maps to make. And I am having a generally good time doing all of it.

But soon, I will provide a more comprehensive, detailed update of what is going on. Here's what you have to look forward to:

  • The update on my car;
  • My 23rd birthday;
  • Learning new software (there's been a LOT this week);
  • My progress with my MPR (it's been slow);
  • What few social interactions I've had recently (like debate parties); and
  • My usual ramblings

I love, love, LOVE you all for staying with me and reminding me that I'm not alone in this huge endeavor and that I do, in fact, have a fairly exciting life, despite the lockdown I'm in for the next 7.5 months.

Also, to keep you occupied (see what I did there?), here is my favorite photo from Occupy Oakland, on the day of the General Strike. The woman is a good friend of mine from undergrad at Mills.





No comments:

Post a Comment