Friday, November 9, 2012

Quotables

I don't have much to post right now, other than the fact that I'm in the throes of midterm season, in which we have something due almost every day for a two week period. In short: not many exciting things are happening. Well, they are, but there's a LOT to write about and I'm not exactly graced with a bounty of time and leisure.

So instead, I will entertain you with some quotes that arise during homework parties (or not), often with my best friend Anne or some of my PPOL colleagues.

"What you're doing is like fingering. It feels so good, but it's the start to some not-go-great decisions." -Me, upon Anne mentioning her desire for a hamburger and milkshake.
"I'm like the alcohol to your studying." -Anne, in response to my previous comment.
"It's like the Bush Administration. Lots of damage done in 8 years that isn't going to go away overnight." -Me, telling the massage therapist about the state of my back and why it's so knotted up along the spine.
 
This will be one of those posts that will be continually updated. Until I knockout these two analyses, I'll refrain from updating (as much as I want to). But I have some worthy topics to discuss, like my nerdy transportation obsessions.

All in due time, as my dad says.

No comments:

Post a Comment